Put a smile on a Sol Sister’s face as part of National Random Acts of Kindness Day! Sol La La has compiled a list of fun, thoughtful and heartwarming ways you can make someone’s day. You might be surprised to know helping others can make you feel great, too! Dr. David Hamilton tells us there are 5 wonderful side effects of kindness - including: it makes us happier, it is good for our hearts, it slows aging, it improves relationships and it is contagious.
Share your #randomactofkindness on our Facebook page — we’d love to hear how our Sol Sisters are lending a hand and spreading the love.
10 Random Acts of Kindness for a Sol La La Day
- Help a Sol Sister stay sun safe by sharing your sunscreen.
- Surprise a co-worker with her fave cup of coffee.
- Donate used books to a library.
- Make antioxidant-rich chocolate cake for your Sol Mate.
- Send a handwritten note to friends or loved one.
- Help your neighbor plant a garden.
- Send a Sol La La gift card to a friend, just because you care.
- Take a busy neighbor's dog for a walk.
- Let someone go in front of you on line.
- Shower compliments on friends ... and even complete strangers.
Just sharing these ideas with you is making us feel great!
- The Sol La La Team